In this full-day intensive training, you will learn about the ins and outs of the various financing strategies investors use to finance and scale their portfolios and how to avoid the pitfalls and mistakes some make along the way.
You will also understand financing from a lender’s point of view and you will be able to plan for success.
Saturday, September 22nd, 2018 – 9 am to 5 pm – registration opens at 8.30 am.
Dalia Barsoum-President, Streetwise Mortgages.
Multiple award-winning Mortgage Broker, Real Estate investor and financial advisor with over 20 years experience in the banking sector, spanning: Wealth Management, Lending, Strategy and Real Estate. Dalia holds an MBA in Finance from Dalhousie University and is a Fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers Association.
She is also the author of Canada’s best selling Real Estate Financing Book and an Amazon Best Seller: “Canadian Real Estate Investor Financing: 7 Secrets to Getting All the Money You Want”.
- Learning the rules of investment property financing
- How to structure your portfolio to avoid hitting a financing wall and continue to scale up
- Financing considerations for the various investment strategies including Rent to Own, Buy Renovate Refinance, and Student Rentals
- Creative financing strategies including using RRSPs, Secondary Financing sources, and structuring joint ventures
- Corporate structures and implications for financing
- The difference between residential and commercial financing and what to keep in mind if you want to make the shift
- Mortgages for Investor’s eyes only
This is an exclusive training event for The REITE Club. The same event and content previously ran over 2 days at a cost of $997 but is now all included in one day at just $99 + HST
Every participant or participating couple will also receive a copy of Dalia’s best-selling book, Canadian Real Estate Investor Financing: 7 Secrets to Getting All the Money You Want.
Participants will also receive a complimentary portfolio consultation/planning session ( valid for 6 months).
Click here for all the details or copy and paste https://thereiteclub.com/events/canadian-real-estate-investor-financing-secrets-to-getting-all-the-money-you-want