- Monthly Event
May 28, 2019
6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Sarah Eder – Raising Capital With Social Media – Learn how to cash in on the time you’re already spending on social media, and actually raise money for your real estate portfolio!
Sarah will talk about:
- How to brand your business online and position yourself as an expert
- Which types of social media are the most powerful and how to use them
- How to convert interested people into actual joint venture partners
Dean Curtis and Jackie Curtis – Short term vacation rentals
During this informative presentation, we will look at a typical cottage rental and the associated income and expenses. You will also learn:
- What to look for when purchasing a cottage and what you should avoid.
- Expectations people have when they rent a cottage
- The overall pros and cons of owning a vacation rental.
- Self-managing vs hiring a property manager.
Full event details page – click here