- February 1, 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
ACTION FOCUSED, INTERACTIVE, NO B.S.
Get the skills and tools to attract a great joint venture partner NOW!
No matter the stage of your real estate investing journey, there is a very common and discouraging barrier: “WHERE DO I GET THE MONEY TO INVEST IN REAL ESTATE?”
Joint Ventures are an excellent way to raise the capital you need to build your real estate portfolio.
While most joint venture education focuses on the deal itself, it skips the fundamental step of attracting a joint venture partner. After all, NO PARTNER, NO DEAL!
This hands-on, action-oriented event from Jared Hope, cuts through the B.S. to move you closer to building your real estate portfolio.
Structuring the deal is easy – we’ll give you everything you need to do that (it won’t take long). Getting the partner is the biggest barrier. Even people who have attracted joint venture partners still struggle to find the right ones. This event is focused on giving you the skills and tools you need to attract a Joint Venture Partner THIS YEAR!
Jared Hope is a real estate investor with over 150+ properties. He has transacted more than 400 deals, has spoken on stages across the country and hosted interactive workshops all designed to bridge the gap between education and action. His “in the trenches” approach is rooted in his passion for investing. Do you want to achieve something?
Learn from those who are actively doing it!
HERE’s WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
DESIGNING YOUR PERFECT REAL ESTATE STRATEGY
- Properly define your goals for the next 1…5…and 10 years
- Learn Jared Hope’s proven framework for success—you decide how big and how fast you want to grow
- Avoiding the top 5 mistakes most investors make
FINDING INVESTMENT PARTNERS
- How to define your ideal investors
- Making potential opportunities and investors come to you—how to engage and qualify them
- The art of joint-venture partnerships and how to structure them
STRUCTURING YOUR DEAL
- Using an Agreement for Sale (AFS) to buy property with very little capital
- Learn the ins and outs of negotiating for win-win
- Great paperwork makes great deals—make sure you and your investors are protected
- Instill confidence with your investors
OWNERSHIP TACTICS FOR LONG-TERM SUCCESS
Achieve operational excellence by managing day-to-day assets professionally.
ROLE-PLAYING + OPEN Q &; A
- Our workshops are always based on the hands-on practice of real-life scenarios that you will inevitably encounter as you invest in real estate. There’s no point in us giving you information if we don’t also teach you how to use it in the real world.
- We’ll role-play key scenarios, like negotiating the list price of a property down, screening tenants, strategizing JVs, and much more. You won’t leave until you have a fantastic grasp of these situations because these will be the biggest determinant of the success you have in the property acquisition process.
Regular – $197 + tax – January 20th to midday January 31st
Walk-in / Non-registered price $249 + tax
LUNCH is included.
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of this event
Download the day’s agenda, click on the link below;