- Monthly Event
March 20, 2019
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
We’re having a party to celebrate our 2nd year of great people
just like you joining us at our events.
Registration is open – reserve your spot NOW and celebrate with us!
This from a first-time attendee at last months event;
“I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the event last week. It was amazing to meet so many people just getting things done in real estate. It was truly inspirational”. SK
Mat Frederick – Market Outlook for 2019 and How to Handle an Economic Shift
1. His perspective on the market for 2019
2. How you can handle any economic shift for real estate
3. How you can handle any economic shift for business
4. How you know if or when the bubble will burst
5. What changes could you make now to handle any upcoming storm that might affect business and real estate?
Claire Drage – The Top 5 Tips and Tools for Investors
Direct from Claire! (and we can’t wait to hear what she has to say because she always shares great stuff)… (and we notice she’s included a bonus item)…
5 things/mistakes/tools that investors have found to be hugely useful and have saved them making big mistakes on deals:
- Paper, not People – rely on fact and data on paper rather than the “word of people” to decide if it’s a good deal or not.
- Purview Reports – why using a purview report could save you a lot of money.
- Interest Rates to use on your Cash Flow Analysis – are you using the right interest rate? Bet you’re not!
- Property Taxes – understanding mill rate x assessed value.
- Maintenance – how to add 5% to 8% per year in your cash flow analysis for maintenance.
- Communication – whether it’s to your tenants, joint venture partners, lenders, investors or naysayers, create a clear communication strategy to keep everyone informed of your progress.
Please note there are now two ticket options:
Pass Holder – check-out using your pass holder code which will zero the ticket price and receive express check-in on the night.
If you have a pass already you will have been sent a unique passcode to use when booking events.
If you need us to resend this to you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to book an event using your unique passcode here is a video explaining how to do it.
To order more passes – click here – Passes must be purchased by noon the day BEFORE the event for use at the event.
General Admission – purchase your ticket online and receive rapid check-in on the night.
Walk-In and Non-Registered attendees will be charged $40 at the door.