We’re having a party to celebrate our 2nd year of great people just like you joining us at our events.
Registration is open – reserve your spot NOW and celebrate with us!
This from a first-time attendee at last months event;
“I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the event last week. It was amazing to meet so many people just getting things done in real estate. It was truly inspirational”. SK
Mat Frederick – Market Outlook for 2019 and How to Handle an Economic Shift
- His perspective on the market for 2019
- How you can handle any economic shift for real estate
- How you can handle any economic shift for business
- How you know if or when the bubble will burst
- What changes could you make now to handle any upcoming storm that might affect business and real estate?
Claire Drage – The Top 5 Tips and Tools for Investors
Direct from Claire! (and we can’t wait to hear what she has to say because she always shares great stuff)… (and we notice she’s included a bonus item)…
5 things/mistakes/tools that investors have found to be hugely useful and have saved them making big mistakes on deals:
- Paper, not People – rely on fact and data on paper rather than the “word of people” to decide if it’s a good deal or not.
- Purview Reports – why using a purview report could save you a lot of money.
- Interest Rates to use on your Cash Flow Analysis – are you using the right interest rate? Bet you’re not!
- Property Taxes – understanding mill rate x assessed value.
- Maintenance – how to add 5% to 8% per year in your cash flow analysis for maintenance.
- Communication – whether it’s to your tenants, joint venture partners, lenders, investors or naysayers, create a clear communication strategy to keep everyone informed of your progress.
Please note there are now two ticket options:
Pass Holder – check-out using your pass holder code which will zero the ticket price and receive express check-in on the night.
If you have a pass already you will have been sent a unique passcode to use when booking events.
If you need us to resend this to you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to book an event using your unique passcode here is a video explaining how to do it.
To order more passes – click herePasses must be purchased by noon the day BEFORE the event for use at the event.
General Admission – purchase your ticket online and receive rapid check-in on the night.
Walk-In and Non-Registered attendees will be charged $40 at the door.
Events carry a 48-hour cancellation policy. No refunds less than 48 hours before the meeting registration opens. Tickets can be requested to be transferred at least 48 hours in advance by emailing events@theREITEclub.com