Join us for this complimentary event on short-term rental opportunities post-pandemic
Date: Tuesday, 20 April 2021
Time: 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm EASTERN
Other countries further along in the opening of markets are seeing a burst of demand and activity with the likes of AirBnB and other short-term rentals. With many people still very reluctant to get on a plane, the appeal of cottages and local vacation rentals is increasing with many operators reporting booked-out calendars already.
Join our line-up of experts with experience in running, advocating and building systems needed in the short and medium-term rental market as they look to answer some of your questions:
- Does this present an opportunity for real estate investors with properties that could be switched to a short-term rental model?
- Are short-term rental investments going to have the same appeal as they were getting before the pandemic?
- What do real estate investors need to be considering if they are going to switch a property from long-term to less than 28-day rentals?
- How are local bylaws and city codes affecting this?
- What type of systems does a real estate investor need to have in place to make this strategy successful and profitable?
PLUS stay for our popular virtual networking.