In this episode
- Interest rates and how they can work in your favour
- What real estate investing strategies he’s personally using
- Available support for first-time home buyers
- Homebuyers Bill of Rights – and what that means
- Speculation Tax – what is it and why it will have an effect on the market
- How the Cap Rate can affect your numbers
With the 2022 real estate market flexuations, and a Federal Budget looming – is now a good time to invest in real estate? Christopher a seasoned realtor and real estate investor unpacks the budget and gives you the ‘quick and dirty’ on where he sees the market heading, where he’s investing, and what he’s recommending to both his seasoned and new investors.
Christopher is a full time investor AND a full time real estate agent – working with some of the best in the industry – winning several real estate awards and being profiled in several RE Investment magazines and articles.
Get in touch with Christopher Hummell:
Brought to you by
Inspire Beach Resort Retreat – https://liverealfactory.com/event/have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too-retreat/
The show notes are brought to you in part by Building Stack, our official digital signatures provider. Building Stack is a flexible property management platform built in Canada. Sign documents and leases faster with their new digital signature add-on! Special REITE Club discount to get started today! www.buildingstack.com