In this episode
- How to incorporate sweat equity into new build financing
- Creative house hacking for quick scaling
- Working with credit unions for construction financing
- Having a strong why…
- Working with your spouse
- Enjoy the journey!
- Schedule time for yourself and your loved ones
Natalie Cloutier, Real Estate Investor
Natalie and her husband got started with $0 in their early 20s. They found creative ways to grow wealth. Their main strategy is to buy land, build multi-family properties, move into them and refinance and repeat. It’s a new BRRR – Build, Rent, Refinance & Repeat. They’ve been super successful and have learned a lot along the way. Natalie explores how she went from working with financial institutions to sometimes using private lenders to ensure her projects run smoothly.
Get in touch with Natalie:
Brought to you by
This episode has been brought to you in part by:
- Legal Second Suites – https://legalsecondsuites.com/
- Private Buyers – https://privatebuyers.ca/
- BM Select – https://bmselect.ca/