In this episode
- How to find an ideal mortgage broker
- How to scale up your portfolio with the right lenders
- Top mistakes new investors make when it comes to financing
- How to pick your power team
- What is a Purview report? (Probably one of the best kept secrets many investors aren’t aware of)
Claire spoke at our March 20th, 2019 Anniversary Event, and is a regular attendee and speaker for all our other monthly events hosting the “News You Can Use” segments.
More about Claire:
As a licensed Mortgage Agent (and also an investor herself) for over 14 years, Claire has extensive experience in all fields of mortgage financing and lending. Interest rates and preferences for types of mortgages can change daily. As a Mortgage Broker, Claire keeps herself and her team current and always knows which lender to approach first. As a result, she obtains some of the best mortgage rates available and she doesn’t charge a fee!
Originally from England, Claire was a resident of Spain for 11 years before moving to Canada over 12 years ago. Since she is not Canadian born, Claire understands the challenges for new immigrants to Canada, and has arranged many mortgages for clients new to Ontario.
Claire calls Oakville home, but has been very active arranging low rate mortgages for clients across the province.
Get it touch with Claire:
Phone Number: 289-800-9620