In this episode
- What makes a good realtor for investors
- A realtor’s tips for real estate investors
- Investor-specific clauses to add to your agreements
- Placing tenants – how to make sure they’re a good fit
- Maximizing the market rents
- Climbing the real estate investment financial ladder
Our guest this week, Derek McEwen walks you through the ins and outs of growing your portfolio from setting up your business, financing, choosing which strategy is right for you, finding partners and placing tenants – with tips to take the stress out of the process.
With negotiating a core part of his career for over 30 years, this real estate investor and real estate investor-focused realtor is definitely the one you want negotiating for you.
Get in touch with Derek McEwen:
Brought to you by
Inspire Beach Resort – https://liverealfactory.com/event/have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too-retreat
Elevation Realty – http://www.elevationrealty.ca
BM Select – https://bmselect.ca/
The show notes are brought to you in part by Building Stack, our official digital signatures provider. Building Stack is a flexible property management platform built in Canada. Sign documents and leases faster with their new digital signature add-on! Special REITE Club discount to get started today! www.buildingstack.com